Join us for our 2013 conference!
Investing in Women: New Models for Giving, Impact and Collaboration
>> Online registration is now closed, but you can still register in person!
Will you join us?
Online registration is now closed, but you can still register in person!
2013 Registration Rates
Members -- $550
Non-members -- $800
- Keynotes from Cecile Richards of Planned Parenthood; Rebecca Sive, author of Everyday is Election Day; Lisa Hall of Calvert Foundation; Diana Nucera and Virginia Eubanks on their work on the digital divide, and WFN's President and CEO Michele Ozumba.
- A handful of workshops to offer critical thinking and practical tools on everything from program evaluation and technology to donor engagement and communications.
- The return of the popular Action Labs, an open space opportunity for participants to call their own session and connect with peers on the issues affecting their daily work.
- Speak Out, an energizing and enlightening series of 10-minute talks from women leaders from around the world, who will share their stories of how change is happening in their communities.
- Network Perspectives, a moderated discussion focused on a critical issue facing women and girls around the world. This year we will engage a diverse panel on women's health and reproductive rights.
We are partnering with leading companies and organizations on the forefront of investing in women's and girls’ potential to build a better world for us all. For information about sponsorship opportunities, please contact Ruth-Anne Renaud.