The Girls Grantmaking Conference
Join us on the Bryn Mawr College campus from August 3, 2012 - August 5, 2012 for the first-ever conference of young women who are members of girls grantmaking programs at women’s funds across the country! This wonderful opportunity is ALL EXPENSES PAID for the girls and a staff person who accompanies them. Participation is limited to 20 girls so don't miss out! Be the first to nominate a fantastic girl grantmaker to attend the conference.
Girl grantmakers attending the conference will:
- Get to know and network with other girls who are committed to grantmaking
- Grow as a leader and as a grant maker through workshops and mentoring
- Learn more about the urgent needs of girls and women that can be addressed through philanthropy
- Improve your advocacy skills so you can help to bring social change to your community
Interested in nominating a girl grantmaker to attend the conference? Click on the links below to download the registration and consent forms. All forms must be submitted by July 13, 2012.
- Cover Letter to Families
- Conference Flyer
- Participant registration form
- Consent & transportation form
- Emergency & medical consent form
- Publicity and media consent
- Code of conduct agreement
If you are a staff member at a women's funds serving as a chaperone, click on the link below to download the registration form for staff members. All forms must be submitted by July 16, 2012.
Don't forget to join the Girls Grantmaking Conference event page on facebook and contribute to the conversation by tweeting using...
See you soon!
Have questions? e-mail Paula Singer or call 610-896-6966.